Hôtel Splendor Elysées ***
Well, to make it simple, Pomponette, Splendor's adorable rabbit pet mascot, has adopted the French attitude and decided to stop working and take an early retirement ;)
We can only agree that, after many good and hardworking years at Hotel Splendor bringing a smile to our guests, this was the right choice for Pomponette, who is now enjoying her hard-earned pension in a more green scenery.
She is now spending peaceful days in the countryside, despite our shameful attempts to bribe her with unlimited all day long organic carrots and warm hugs :)
Not sure if she will come back soon !
Our hotel has one room for disabled people: it's our Méliès double room, located on the ground floor (street-side, access directly through the reception).
Unfortunately, since our elevator is teeny tiny, access to the other floors or the breakfast room is not possible for wheelchair users. We will be happy, however, to bring you breakfast to your room at any time.
Pets are not allowed at the hotel.
We will be happy to keep your luggage, free of charge, should you arrive earlier than check-in time, but also on your last day, so you can enjoy the city with no hassle!
Kindly take note that we cannot keep your luggage in between stays, as we have limited space available.
UPDATE COVID-19 :
With the COVID-19 pandemic, our luggage service is suspended. For more information, please read the "COVID-19 & NEW CLEANING AND SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOL".
Our hotel is equipped with an air-conditioning/ heating system: heat during winter time, air-conditioning during warmer seasons.
The setting for either air-conditionning or heating is made solely by the Front Desk staff.
In each room, you will find a control unit, through which you will be able to turn the system on or off, change the temperature and manage the ventilation option.
It is not possible for each room to choose the air-conditioning or heating mode: this is decided only by the hotel, dependng on outside temperatures.
We are very happy to anounce that our hotel is now open again and we cannot wait to welcome you!
Prior to your arrival, we would like to inform you that, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, new mandatory rules are in place to protect our staff and our clients:
- for now, and until government guidelines are relaxed, we cannot serve our buffet breakfast. Only our express breakfast is available (1 hot drink + 1 juice + bread and mini French viennoiseries + 1 yogurt or compote/ fruit purée, in take-away containers), and served in the room. If you choose this option, our team member will leave it in front of your room door after knocking, at the time of your choosing (between 7am and 11am);
- we can no longer store luggages on your arrival day and/ or departure day. Therefore, if you are planning to arrive before 3pm, and/ or are staying in Paris after 11am on your check-out day, you will need to either keep your luggage with you or make arrangements to store them in a private luggage locker like https://www.citylocker.paris/en/ or https://www.lockers.fr/en;
- early check-ins and late check-outs are not available, as our staff will have to wait a minimum amount of time before entering the room for cleaning;
- for stays longer than one night, kindly note daily room cleaning will not be possible during your stay. If you need clean towels or new toiletries, you will be able to phone the Front Desk to ask for it, and retrieve them yourself anytime at the Front Desk.
Furtermore, our cleanliness and desinfection procedures have been reinforced:
- protective screen at the Front Desk;
- alcool based hand-sanitizer at your disposal at the Reception (front desk, at the elevator's entrance, and outside the public restroom);
- increased cleaning and desinfection of public areas (desk, elevator, public restroom, doors) and high-touch surfaces and items (rooms keys, desinfected after each usage, credit card terminal, door handles, elevator's buttons);
- drop-off case for room keys at check-out;
- physical distancing floor markings, spaced by 1 metre;
- masks are worn by our team members. They are not mandatory for guests, but higly recommended.
We hope you will understand the necessity for these new rules and we invite you to contact us should you need further information about this matter at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you, à bientôt!
Your team at hotel Splendor
Available upon request at the Front Desk.
Our hotel is entirely and strictly non smoking.
In order for all our guests to have the best possible stay, we ask you to respect our policy.
A cleaning fee of up to 50€ will be charged in case of failure to comply.
The Front Desk is open 24/7.
Check-in time: from 3pm.
Check-out time: until 11am.
Late check-out: until maximum 1pm, depending on availibility (10€/ hour).
A baby cot is available upon request.
Please kindly note you will need to book an ILLUSION room should you request a baby cot. It's not possible to instal a baby cot in the other rooms.
Housekeeping is done between 10am and 3:30pm.
Outside of these hours, you can always ask for fresh towels or bathroom amenities.
Should you wish for your room to be cleaned at a specific time between 10am and 3:30pm, please ask the Front Desk and we will to our uttermost to satisfy your request.
With the COVID-19 pandemic, daily cleaning is suspended. For more information, please read the "COVID-19 & NEW CLEANING AND SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOL".
Upon arrival, you will be able to pay either with cash and/or credit card (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERCIAN EXPRESS).
We also accept the French holiday vouchers ANCV.
Kindly note our hotel does not have a private car park.
Nearest car park : parking Wagram Courcelles, located at 103 rue Jouffroy d’Abbans 75017 Paris, 5mn walking from the hotel. Rate for 24 hours: between 35€ and 40€.
Cheaper car park : parking Courcelles-Champerret, 210 rue de Courcelles 75017 Paris, 12mn walking from the hotel. Rate for 24 hours: 22€, upon presentation of a voucher with the hotel stamp (to be asked at the Front Desk).
Public parking in the streets for disabled people : free. The driver must have the card "Carte Mobilité Inclusion" (CMI) or the european parking card for disabled people, valid in all countries belonging to the EU. Parking time in the same parking place is limited and fixed by decree. It consists of 7 consecutive days on mixed roads ‘voies mixtes’ in Paris (roads identified by a yellow sticker placed on the parking meter). On busy shopping roads known as ‘voies rotatives’, it is 24 hours monitored through the display of an EU parking disc, or 2 hours without a European Parking Card. The card should be placed behind the windscreen, clearly visible from the outside.
Nearest reserved parking places : 32 et 42 rue Cardinet 75017 Paris.
Public parking on the streets in Paris : payable from Monday to Saturday, 9am to 8pm. Night time and Sundays are free. On public holidays you can sometimes park free of charge in certain streets: this is indicated by a yellow sticker placed on the parking meter.
Parking in the delivery space in front of the hotel : possible only fron 8pm to 7am, and on sundays and bank holidays.
Rates for public parking in Paris : limited to 6 consecutive hours on the same spot.
Payment: You can pay at parking meters using the Paris Carte (on sale at any tobacconist’s), a credit card or the PaybyPhone app. The machine will give you a ticket in exchange, which should be placed behind your windscreen, clearly visible from the outside.
In each room you will a find a curtesy tray aquipped with:
Extra coffee capsule: 1€.
Kettles availables upon request at the Front Desk.
Forgot something? We will be happy to loan you the following items during your stay: