We are very happy to anounce that our hotel is now open again and we cannot wait to welcome you!
Prior to your arrival, we would like to inform you that, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, new mandatory rules are in place to protect our staff and our clients:
- for now, and until government guidelines are relaxed, we cannot serve our buffet breakfast. Only our express breakfast is available (1 hot drink + 1 juice + bread and mini French viennoiseries + 1 yogurt or compote/ fruit purée, in take-away containers), and served in the room. If you choose this option, our team member will leave it in front of your room door after knocking, at the time of your choosing (between 7am and 11am);
- we can no longer store luggages on your arrival day and/ or departure day. Therefore, if you are planning to arrive before 3pm, and/ or are staying in Paris after 11am on your check-out day, you will need to either keep your luggage with you or make arrangements to store them in a private luggage locker like https://www.citylocker.paris/en/ or https://www.lockers.fr/en;
- early check-ins and late check-outs are not available, as our staff will have to wait a minimum amount of time before entering the room for cleaning;
- for stays longer than one night, kindly note daily room cleaning will not be possible during your stay. If you need clean towels or new toiletries, you will be able to phone the Front Desk to ask for it, and retrieve them yourself anytime at the Front Desk.
Furtermore, our cleanliness and desinfection procedures have been reinforced:
- protective screen at the Front Desk;
- alcool based hand-sanitizer at your disposal at the Reception (front desk, at the elevator's entrance, and outside the public restroom);
- increased cleaning and desinfection of public areas (desk, elevator, public restroom, doors) and high-touch surfaces and items (rooms keys, desinfected after each usage, credit card terminal, door handles, elevator's buttons);
- drop-off case for room keys at check-out;
- physical distancing floor markings, spaced by 1 metre;
- masks are worn by our team members. They are mandatory for guests.
We hope you will understand the necessity for these new rules and we invite you to contact us should you need further information about this matter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you, à bientôt!
Your team at hotel Splendor